I-RxTherm applies Artificial Intelligence to the early detection of diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) through dynamic thermal imaging of the foot after cold provocation.
How does it work?
- Open unit and turn on power.
- Sit and place feet on gel pads.
- Press button to activate air cast compression and cool soles.
- Once feet reach the adequate temperature, remove gel pads and start recording.
- When finished, press button again to release compression and step out of unit.
See it in action
An accurate test for better results
Dynamic thermal imaging of the foot after cold provocation. Current tests do not detect pre-symptomatic DPN with high accuracy, we solved that problem.
Prevention is the key
Effective to detect early signs of diabetic peripheral neuropathy. More than 90% of people with diabetic peripheral neuropathy are unaware they have it, the importance of detection is essential.
Fast & Accesible Technology
Detecting underlying signs of DPN requires expensive devices and takes time. With iRx-Therm we only need one device and less than 15 minutes to detect areas of neuronal and microvascular loss.
Message Peter to learn more about iRx-Therm:
Peter Soliz (PhD)
CEO & Founder